The independent non-profit DuckDB Foundation safeguards the long-term maintenance and development of DuckDB. The foundation holds much of the intellectual property (IP) of the project. A number of organizations have thankfully chosen to support the DuckDB project through membership in the DuckDB Foundation. The foundation collects membership dues from those supporters. Supporters form the foundation advisory board which proposes development roadmap items. Membership dues are spent to implement the collectively agreed-upon road map.
All collected funds go directly to DuckDB development.
The foundation is non-profit.
Have a say in where DuckDB is going
- Access to internal roadmap discussion forum
- Voting rights for foundation advisory board
- Company logo on the DuckDB Website if so desired
- Priority handling of bug reports on the issue tracker
- DuckDB T-Shirts for your team
Safeguard your investment
- All of Silver level plus
- Guaranteed seat in foundation advisory board
- Private and direct communication with the DuckDB developers on technical questions
- Expert advice on schema and query optimization and API usage
- Integration of test cases with private queries or data into the DuckDB CI (We guarantee we will never break those tests)
- Preferential conditions when contracting with DuckDB Labs
- DuckDB Hoodies
Current foundation supporters that have chosen to be publicly named.